Monday, June 08, 2009

Blugger this!

I just added Adsense (google) to my page as a way of generating revenue from my wisdom (said in jest). I put on the adsense through the sign up process and then I get an email that says I must verify and they will decide whether I can have this (they asked for god sake). Then (and this is great) they start advertising on my blog (even though I may not be allowed an account to earn revenue I am allowed to show their adverts).

Then Google writes to me and says my blog is a spam blog and will be deleted in 20 days unless I go through a further review process.

And the templates for the ads clash with the sites own standard supplied template.

They must spend tens of dollars on building this stuff. No wonder they are profitable. They save a fortune on competent developers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home